Living the life you want and dream
Each and every day, people are living their dreams. People is making money, living loving relationships, getting healthier day by day, learning new things and more. So the fact is, living the life of your dreams is possible. People prove that every day.
I think you can make any life possible with the right mix of persistence and patience. So why you may not living your dream life? Maybe because you are giving excuses for that. Excuses are just excuses, though. They’re not truths; they’re only as real as you make them. Some of the most common excuses are:
I don’t have the money.
I don’t have time.
I’m not ready yet.
I’m too scared.
As I said, these excuses (and any other) are only as real as you make them: Consider how much money you actually need and find creative ways to get it. You can make time for the stuff that matters to you. If you’re waiting to be perfectly ready to pursue your dream, you’ll never go for it. It’s natural to be scared of the activities that most excite you.
There is not a one-size-fits-all solution to what each of us may be going through in life. But, we all have a choice to make. We can choose to accept our circumstances, or we can choose to make the effort to rise above them. That choice usually starts with what you believe about yourself and your dream.
I offer you 6 steps to start living your dream life:
- Choose to live life every day. The only time that you actually have is this moment. It’s important to live each day as if it were the last because it very well may be. What I can do just for today that can make me feel and live SOME of my dream life?
- Ignore self-limiting beliefs and negative people. Along the journey to your dream life, you’ll encounter doubt, fear, and self-limiting beliefs. There will be people in your life who don’t get it. If you listen to any negativeness, it will convince you what you want is impossible
- Get honest about what you want from life. It’s scary to admit what you REALLY want to do and what you REALLY want from your life. Sit down and write down what do you want in each area of your life.
- Put a plan together and take the first steps. If your dream life is going to become a reality, you’re going to need a plan. If you want to quit your job — you should have another job/business in your plan and an emergency fund. If you wish to lose weight — you should map out a healthy diet and exercise plan. Clarify what you want, get the idea, but the plan, implemented over time, is how you’ll reach your goals.
- Be grateful for what you all ready have in your life. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
- If you want or need some help to clarify your thoughts, contact me to start a psychotherapeutic process.